Improbable stunts, scary figures and forked tongues abound as The Circus of Horrors hits the stage with their new incarnation
About This Deal
- One (1) stalls or VIP front stalls ticket to The Circus of Horrors and brochure
- When and where:
- 9 November at 6.30 p.m.: Corn Exchange, Stamford
- 11 November at 8 p.m.: Barnsley Metrodome
- 15 November at 7.30 p.m.: Middlesbrough Town Hall
- 17 November at 8 p.m.: Grimsby Auditorium
- 28 November at 8 p.m.: O2 Guildhall Southampton
- Showtime: 2h30m
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
The Circus of Horrors
Using a combination of strobe lighting, pyrotechnics and world-class acrobatics, The Circus of Horrors performers want to make their guests believe in the darkest of magic. They display their abilities against the devil-driven backdrop of rock’n’roll and exhibit forked tongues in cheek throughout the show. The infamous Circus of Horrors is touring throughout the world, featuring curios such as a flaming limbo, sword swallowers and women swinging around the auditorium from their hair.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 8 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. For step-free access please contact the venue directly before purchase. Valid on option purchased only.
If the event is cancelled due to an event outside of the merchant's control (including any recommendations from the Ministry of Health), Groupon will reimburse you the money you have paid for the voucher. If the event is postponed Groupon will only reimburse you if you request a refund.