Up to three athletes can put their stamina to the test as they run and cycle in the London’s Richmond Park
What You'll Get
- What’s included: one half-, full-, relay- or ultra-duathlon entry ticket
- When: 8 September
- Where: Richmond Park, London
- Half duathlon entry includes a 5km run, 22km by bike and a 5km run
- Full duathlon entry includes a 10km run, 44km by bike and a 5km run
- Relay duathlon entry ticket includes a 10km run, 44km by bike and a 5km run
- Ultra duathlon ticket includes a 20km run, 77km bike and a 10km run
- With a relay-duathlon ticket, a participant is required to recruit either one or two people to complete a team
- £67 for one (1) half-duathlon entry ticket (up to 18% off)
- £73 for one (1) full-duathlon entry ticket (up to 18% off)
- £114 for one (1) relay-duathlon entry ticket (up to 18% off)
- £119.5 for one (1) ultra-duathlon entry ticket (up to 18% off)
The London Duathlon
This September, active types can put their ability to the test as they race among the trees of one of the Royal Parks. With a variety of distances, routes and waves to choose from, the competition is open to budding and seasoned athletes. While relay races are available for duos or trios, half-, full and ultra-duathlon tickets await those willing to take up the challenge of running and cycling by themselves.
The Fine Print
Valid 8 Sep 2019 only.
Purchase: Limit 1 per up to 3 people. May buy 9 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Must book online before 23rd Aug: https://endurancecui.active.com/new/events/56362454/select-race. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Must be 18 or older. With a relay entry ticket, a participant is required to recruit either one or two people to complete a team. Race pack postage incurs a mandatory £6.50 surcharge. Valid on option purchased only. For step-free access please contact the venue directly before purchase.