All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One standard or VIP ticket to The Great British Gin Festival
- When and where:
- Exeter, 6 April at midday
- Bristol, 12 April at 6.30 p.m.
- Edinburgh, 20 April at midday
- Birmingham, 17 at 6.30 p.m. and 18 May at midday
- Isle of Wight, 25 May at midday
- Cardiff, 1 June at midday
- Maidstone, 7 June at 6.30 p.m.
- Newcastle, 22 June at midday and at 4.30 p.m.
- London, 29 June, 11.30 a.m.
- Reading, 5 and 6 July at midday
- Nottingham, 13 July at midday
- Jersey, 27 July at midday
- Kidderminster, 3 August at midday
- Manchester, 10 August at midday
- Weston-Super-Mare, 31 August at midday
- Lincoln, 14 September at midday
- £14.50 for one (1) standard ticket (up to 49% off)
- £22.50 for one (1) VIP ticket (up to 39% off)
The Great British Gin Festival
The biggest Gin Festival in the UK is touring the country again this year. With over 100 gins on the bars, there’s a gin for everyone. For those interested in how gin-making works behind the curtain, producers and industry experts will hold talks and presentations throughout the day. There will also be a cocktail demonstration and a chance to taste samples at all trade stands. The event will be accompanied by live music to get everyone attending in the party mood. With the VIP pass, participants receive their own TGBGF goody bag with a branded mug and limited-edition T-shirt to wear proudly while browsing the stands and enjoying the demos.
For the facts, see drinkaware.co.uk.
The Fine Print
Valid on date and time specified on Groupon only.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 9 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Valid on option purchased only. For step-free access please contact the venue directly before purchase. For the facts, see [drinkaware.co.uk.](https://www.drinkaware.co.uk/)