A fun filled family day out; Inflatables, family fairground rides, circus show, food & the famous 1000ft Labyrinth Challenge obstacle course
About This Deal
- What’s included: a choice of:
- one (1) entry ticket with The Labyrinth access
- one (1) entry ticket with The Labyrinth access and circus show
- one (1) entry ticket with The Mini Labyrinth Challenge access and circus show
- Where: Yeovil Showground, Yeovil, Barwick, Somerset
- When: 13 - 14 August
- Opening Times: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- The Labyrinth and The Mini Labyrinth session times: 10.30 a.m. - 11.30 a.m. | noon - 1 p.m. | 2 p.m. - 3 p.m. | 3.30 p.m. - 4.30 p.m
- Circus showtimes: 11 a.m. | 12.30 p.m. | 2.30 p.m. | 4 p.m.
- Must have a ticket to enter the grounds
- Tickets must be pre-purchased and are not available at the gate
- Complimentary car parking
- Further entertainment options inside the venue
- Additional rides and attractions will be chargeable on ride token system; tokens can be purchased on the day
- Minimum height of 1.2m or over for the Labyrinth
- Maximum height of 1.2m for The Mini Labyrinth
- Adults must be accompanied by a child to enter the Mini Labyrinth
- Under 2’s enter free of charge
- Glasses and shoes are not permitted on the Labyrinth Challenge or The Mini Labyrinth or on any of the other inflatable attractions at the event
The Labyrinth Challenge was designed to be the UK’s longest continuous inflatable obstacle course. Divided into five distinct themed areas, including Lava, Jungle, Ocean, as well as Combat and Toxic Zone, the elaborate 1000ft set-up requires participants to get to the other end as soon as possible, but only if this is what their idea of fun dictates. The labyrinth boasts more unique challenges every year which can be explored at a slower pace. Participants can complete the course as many times as they like during their session.
For guests under 1.2m, we have our impressive Mini Labyrinth Challenge. This obstacle course takes you through the ages with its obstacles, slides and challenges, it is a must for any child! This is also booked in one hour time slots. Adults can accompany their younglings with a valid Mini Labyrinth ticket.
The Event Grounds
Families are encouraged to come along for a day filled with fun atmosphere, even if they chose to not join the challenges. Attractions available on-site include the circus, inflatables and funfair rides among any others, as well as food and drink stands to keep the energy up and the fun going. Token system is used to access entertainment.
Please see company website for entry ticket.
Purchase: Limit 10 per person. May buy 10 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Must sign waiver. Everyone needs a ticket to enter, regardless of whether you are using the attractions. Must be 1.2m or taller. For step-free access please contact the venue directly before purchase. Valid on option purchased only.
If the event is cancelled due to an event outside of the merchant's control (including any recommendations from the Ministry of Health), Groupon will reimburse you the money you have paid for the voucher. If the event is postponed Groupon will only reimburse you if you request a refund.