Attendees can immerse in this cabaret experience inspired by a variety of folk tales such as Snow White and Red Riding Hood
What You'll Get
- One (1) or two (2) general admission or VIP tickets to see Red Palace Masquerade Show
- When: 5 November 2019 - 12 January 2020
- Where: The Vaults Theatre, Arch 233 Leak Street, London
- Door time for those with VIP tickets: 6 p.m.; dinner served at 6.30 p.m.
- Door time for those with general admission ticket: 6.30 p.m.
- Showtime: 7.30 p.m.
- General admission ticket includes: entry | a gothic masquerade ball | fairy tale show
- VIP ticket includes: entry | a gothic masquerade ball | fairy tale show | a three-course dinner
- Masks will be available to purchase on the door for £4.50
Red Palace Masquerade Show
Attendees can marvel at the reinvented and grown-up characters from their favourite folk tales as presented during Red Palace Masquerade Show. Viewers will be able to see Snow White and Red Riding Hood alongside avengers, assassins and émigré who will be visiting the Red Palace from November 2019 to January 2020. Those who opt for a VIP option can tuck into a three-course meal prepared by Annie McKenzie, a Masterchef semi-finalist. If in need of a beverage, there will be a bar open until late hours.
The Fine Print
Valid on date and time specified on Groupon only.
Purchase: Limit 1 per 1 or 2 people. May buy 1 additional as a gift.
Restrictions: Mandatory booking required 24 hours in advance. Check availability here and book here. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Must be 16 or older. The show lasts 2.5 hours and finishes around 10pm. Masks will be available to purchase on the door for £4.50. Please be aware that the shows contains adult themes and strobe lighting. All dietary requirements will be catered for as part of the dinner. Valid on option purchased only. Entrance to the show is via our Launcelot Street entrance. Bar open until late after the performance. For step-free access please contact the venue directly before purchase.