Up to four food enthusiasts can visit the Tatton Park festival to try street food from many different countries and listen to festive music
What You'll Get
- One, two or four normal or VIP tickets to Foodies Christmas Festival
- VIP ticket includes: glass of bubbles on arrival | access to the VIP area | goody bag | priority entry to theatre and masterclass sessions | refreshments
- Opt in to include a showguide
- Where: Tatton Park, Cheshire, Cheshire East, WA16 6QN
- When: 15-17 November 2019
- Opening times: Friday 5 p.m. - 9 p.m. | Saturday 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. | Sunday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Entry to food and drink theatres and masterclasses included in the ticket price
- Showguides priced at £4 are available to purchase at the festival
- Free entry to children under 12, who must be accompanied by an adult
Foodies Christmas Festival
The name speaks for itself: Foodies Festival is the event for everyone passionate about what they eat, always searching for new flavours and recipes, never satisfied with just plain grub. This Christmas season, customers can get merry at the artisan gift market mingled with the best recipes Masterchef Champions can put together! Sample craft beer, wine, and champagne masterclasses in the Drinks Theatre, discover a new favourite tipple at Gin Alley, and taste the flavours of the food from all around the globe. Those who also enjoy cooking will be able to participate in masterclasses and workshops to learn new recipes and hone their skills, including a kid-friendly Elf’s Cookery School. As for some food for the soul, Scottish music will be playing on the live music stage; there will also be a VIP area, vintage tea room, and a Champagne Ski Bar for those looking for a splash of luxury amid this festive season.
The Fine Print
Valid on date and time specified on Groupon only.
Purchase: Limit 5 per 1, 2 or 4 people. May buy 5 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Entry to food and drink theatres and masterclasses is included in the ticket price. Tickets for these are released at the festival on the day and are available on a first-come, first-served basis from the Registration Desk. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Under 12s go free when accompanied by an adult. No dogs allowed. Valid on option purchased only. For step-free access please contact the venue directly before purchase.