Board the vintage narrow-gauge train and cruise through the fields, meadows and villages of Norfolk on a picturesque, 18-mile round trip
What You'll Get
- What’s included: an 18-mile round trip on Bure Valley Railway
- Departure time: Aylsham 11 a.m. and 2.20 p.m. | Wroxham 12.10 p.m.
- Departure location: Aylsham Station, Norwich Road, Aylsham, Norfolk, NR11 6BW | Wroxham Station, Wroxham, NR12 8UU
- Age ranges for age-specific tickets: a child is classed as 5-16, 17+ classed as an adult
- Free admission for children under 5
Bure Valley Railway
Opened in 1990, the Bure Valley Railway tracks the original passenger line from 1880. After a series of closures, the railway line has been reopened for narrow gauge traffic. Operated by a husband and wife team, both passionate about railways, the line runs as a not-for-profit tourist attraction. During the ride between Aylsham and Wroxham, passengers can admire the pastoral views of the Norfolk countryside, with its fields, meadows and hamlets.
The Fine Print
Valid on date and time specified on Groupon only.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. The event runs at 11am, 12.10pm and 2.20pm. Children under 5 ride for free, a child is classed as 5-16, 17 and older classed as an adult. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult over 18. Valid on option purchased only. Step-free access available.