This year Westminster Cathedral hosts a series of six organ recitals, bringing together British and foreign artists and music lovers
What You'll Get
- One or two tickets to Grand Organ Festival
- Where: Westminster Cathedral, Victoria Street, London
- Seating: unreserved
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Showtime: 7.30 p.m.–8:45 p.m.
- Step-free access available
- Each show will last approximately 75 minutes
- £7.50 for one (1) ticket (up to 38% off)
- £14 for two (2) tickets (up to 42% off)
Grand Organ Festival
The Grand Organ, built by Henry Willis III in 1922, will fill the imposing neo-Byzantine surroundings of Westminster Cathedral as the Grand Organ Festival sees British and international organists perform across six dates this year. Recitals will draw on music spanning several centuries, and each show will last approximately two hours.
The Fine Print
Validity: Valid on date specified on Groupon only.
Purchase: Limit 1 per 1 or 2 people. May buy 9 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Must be 8 or older. Step-free access available. Wheelchair spaces available, please contact the merchant in advance to arrange. No cloakrooms; please do not bring large bags or suitcases. Valid on option purchased only.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 21 Jan 2019.