All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One or two general admission one- or two-day tickets to The Wine & Spirits Show
- When: 12–13 April
- Where: One Whitehall Place, 1 Whitehall Court, London
- Door time: 2 p.m.–9 p.m. on 12 April | 1 p.m.–8 p.m. on 13 April
- £25 for one (1) general admission one-day ticket (up to 50% off)
- £50 for two (2) general admission one-day tickets (up to 50% off)
- £37.50 for one (1) general admission two-day ticket (up to 50% off)
- £75 for two (2) general admission two-day tickets (up to 50% off)
The Wine & Spirits Show
This two-day event will showcase a host of wines and spirits from around the world, brought under one roof at the London’s Royal Horseguards Hotel. In the wine hall, guests will be able to taste medal-winning wines judged by Masters of Wine in the Global Masters competitions, as well as a number of beers representing a range of styles and hailing from all corners of the world. The second hall will be all about spirits, with award-winning vodkas, rums, tequilas, bourbons and whiskies expected alongside a gin and tonic bar catering for all palates. Both halls will have food stands and new products zones, designed to encourage guests to open themselves up to a surprise. Those looking to polish their skills can participate in an array of masterclasses, including Pol Roger Champagne sessions.
For the facts, see https://www.drinkaware.co.uk.
The Fine Print
Validity: Valid on date specified on Groupon only.
Purchase: Limit 1 per 1 or 2 people. May buy 19 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Step-free access available. For the facts, see https://www.drinkaware.co.uk. Valid on option purchased only.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 19 Feb 2019.