The Nine Worlds is an event made up of workshops and a market dedicated to Norse magic and mythology
What You'll Get
- Standard tickets
- Date and time: 28 September at 10 a.m. (door opens at 9.30 a.m.)
- Includes access to the Midgard Market Place and the following workshops:
- Reading the omens of nature -Völva Mandy Pullen
- Community Seidr Ceremony with Shenoah Taylor
- Shamanic Drumming
- Evening Saga Snug
- All the workshops are on a first come first served basis
- full description of workshops available on the event’s website
The Nine Worlds: A Witch Way Gathering
Guests can visit Tutbury Castle this September to attend The Nine Worlds: A Witch Way Gathering to celebrate all things Norse mythology. Additionally, participants can create their own sigil and learn shamanic drumming.
The Fine Print
Valid 28 Sep 2019 only.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 9 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. No age restrictions. Valid on option purchased only. For step-free access please contact the venue directly before purchase.