The Magnificent Top Hat performance celebrates 21 years of Norman Barrett’s work as ringmaster for the Zippos Circus
What You'll Get
- £9.99 for one (1) side view ticket to Zippos Circus (up to 46% off)
- When and where:
- West Links, Peterhead: 5 July at 5 p.m. and 7.30 p.m. | 6 July at midday and 7.30 p.m. | 7 July at midday
- Caledonian Thistle FC, Stadium Road, Inverness: 10–12 July at 3 p.m. and 7.30 p.m. | 13 July at 7.30 p.m. | 14 July at midday
- Lossie Green, Auction Site, Elgin: 17–19 July at 3 p.m. and 7.30 p.m. | 20 July at 7.30 p.m. | 21 July at midday
- The Thainstone Centre, Thainstone Auction Mart, Inverurie: 22 July at 7.30 p.m. | 23–24 July at 3 p.m. and 7.30 p.m.
- Woodhead Park, Kirkintilloch: 26 July at 3 p.m. and 7.30 p.m. | 27 July at 7.30 p.m. | 28 July at midday
- Low Green, Esplanade, Ayr: 29 July at 7.30 p.m. | 30–31 July at 3 p.m. and 7.30 p.m.
- Door time: one hour before the show
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Zippos Circus is back with a nationwide Big Top tour - The Magnificent Top Hat - celebrating 21 years since Ringmaster Norman Barrett first appeared at Zippos Circus. Norman will present a spectacle featuring acrobats, aerialists, contortionists, clever comics and the thrilling Brazilian Lucius Team of five motorcyclists in the famous Globe of Death. Paulo Dos Santos, a 3ft 6” tall showman, acrobat and martial artist will also make an appearance. They will be joined by a colourful troupe of artists from all around the world, including foot jugglers, Kenyan tumblers, Cuban springboard acrobats, knife throwers and dancers.
The Fine Print
Validity: Valid on date and time specified on Groupon only.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person, may buy 9 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Under 2s can come for free if they sit on their parent's lap. Under 16s must be accompanied by a paying adult. Performance may include bright or flashing lighting, non-particle smoke effects and loud sound effects. The show lasts approximately 2 hours, including an interval of approximately 15 minutes. Light refreshments and circus souvenirs will be available for purchase. Merchant reserves the right to vary the content of the performance at any time. Doors generally open 1 hour before showtime. For step-free access, please contact the venue directly before purchase. Valid on option purchased only.