All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed 6 June 2017
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- £19 for three sessions of IPL hair removal on small area
- £29 for three sessions of IPL hair removal on medium area
- £39 for three sessions of IPL hair removal on large area
- £39 for six sessions of IPL hair removal on small area
- £59 for six sessions of IPL hair removal on medium area
- £79 for six sessions of IPL hair removal on large area
What is IPL hair removal?
This treatment directs intense pulses of light at areas of unwanted hair over a series of short bursts. Various parts of the face and body can be targeted over a series of sessions.
What areas can be targeted?
- Small areas: glabella | chin | cheeks | upper lip | jaw line | fingers | toes | sideburns | areola
- Medium areas: underarms | hands | feet | bikini line | décolletage | neck | forehead
- Large areas: abdomen | buttocks | chest | lower back | shoulders | half arms | half legs
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. May be repurchased every 4 months. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Mandatory booking required by phone on 07411 450310 or 07738 122181. 48-hour cancellation policy. Valid for option purchased only. All sessions must be completed within 6 months. Must leave 4-6 weeks between treatments. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Customers with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase. Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women and customers with severe skin conditions. Must sign waiver. Patch test required. Initial consultation and patch test must be within one month of purchasing voucher. Medical disclaimer required. Full refund if found unsuitable. Fake tan or nail varnish can not be applied 24 hours prior to treatment. No open cuts or contagious skin complaints. Valid Mon-Sat 10am-5pm.
About Glamour IPL
Nestled within the suburbs of Leeds, this clinic offers hair removal services. The team combines IPL and radio frequency technologies to make sure a wider range of skin types is catered for.