Up to four guests can tuck into a sparkling afternoon tea with a wide selection of sweet and savoury snacks such as pear and avocado salmon
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £19.95 for a sparkling afternoon tea for two (50% off)
- £35 for a sparkling afternoon tea for four (56% off)
*The sparkling afternoon tea includes:
- Glass of fizz on arrival
- Selection of toasted sandwiches: Lincolnshire blue | pear and avocado salmon | crayfish tails and creamed cheese | beef brisket | sauteed mushrooms and chive
- Mini chorizo and pork sausage rolls
- Mini pork and black pudding sausage rolls
- Mini smoked haddock scotch egg
- Mini steak and ale pie
- Mini three cheese and chive pasties
- Mini vanilla slice
- Mini creamed horn
- Mini Victoria sponge
- Mini chocolate eclairs
- Assortment of handmade fruit scones, preserves and clotted cream
- Pot of tea or coffee
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Same day appointments accepted. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Valid for option purchased only. Verified using our merchant's pricelist on 9 Nov 2018.
About Glanford Park Restaurant
Owned by Scunthorpe United Football Club and located on their premises, Glanford Park Restaurant is a convenient haunt for a hungry football fan, serving up hearty meals both on matchdays and during the week. The eatery offers a variety of deals including a recurrent Fish and Chips Friday or Sunday Carvery, which can be enjoyed in the relaxed green surroundings of Glenford Park. The establishment is also available for private hire.