Adrenaline-seekers can learn basic climbing skills with a choice of two indoor courses including a full instructor supervision
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £14 for a basic bouldering and auto-belay induction course (42% off)
- £30 for a full introduction to rock climbing course (50% off)
Boulder and auto-belay induction course
- Includes a free lifetime climber registration for 16s and older.Registered climber can sign in 2 guests
- Course lasts 30 minutes, after which, registered 18s and older may continue climbing for as long as they wish
- 18s and older may sign in two under 18s as their guests, so they can continue to climb after the instructed session and assessments are complete
Introduction to rock climbing two-part course
- Two three-hour sessions
- Course teaches the basics of both climbing and bouldering
- Includes a week of free entry to the centre upon completion of the second session
- Includes a free lifetime climber registration for 16s and older. Registered climber can sign in 2 guests
The Fine Print
Expires 30 Apr 2019. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Maximum of 6 people per session and a minimum of 2 - applies to boulder and auto-belay induction course. Booking required online, please visit https://www.glasgowclimbingcentre.com/introduction-to-climbing/ for the Introduction to rock climbing two-part course and for Boulder and auto-belay induction course at https://www.glasgowclimbingcentre.com/autobelay-bouldering-induction/ ; provide Groupon code. 4-day cancellation policy. Failing to adhere to the cancellation policy will forfeit the voucher. Must be 7 or older for boulder and auto-belay induction course. Must be 16 or older to include lifetime registration for future visits - subject to standard admission cost. Must be 16 or older for introduction to climbing course. Not suitable during pregnancy or for those with a heart complaint or spinal injury. Please advise the instructor of any health concerns prior to session. No height/weight restrictions: max. waist size for safety harness is 52 inches. Recommended clothing: loose-fitting sports clothing; no wide ankles. Reasonable general fitness required; if in doubt, please ask a GP. All equipment provided. All participants are fully supervised by trained instructors. No step-free access available. Valid for option purchased only. Verified using our merchant's website on 3 Dec 2018.
About Glasgow Climbing Centre
Glasgow Climbing Centre has been providing adrenaline-fueled outdoor pursuits since its inception in 1994, and now has over 60,000 registered climbers. Set in a converted church, the venue caters for adventurers of all ages and abilities with its indoor and outdoor climbing, bouldering and abseiling opportunities. The Balcony Cafe keeps climbers refreshed with its range of sandwiches, coffees and smoothies.