Afternoon Tea with a Twist for Two, including a Teapot Filled with Four Cocktails Mixed at your Table, Plus a Cake Stand of Teatime Treats for £16 at The Blind Pig (Value £40)
- Teatime supplements include cream scones, sandwiches and cakes
- Cocktails mixed at your table by a professional mixologist
- Elegant design modelled on a 1920s-30s New York secret speakeasy
- Situated in Glasgow's upmarket west end
- 1 Groupon per two persons, multiple may be bought as gifts
- Valid for 4 months, 7 days a week (1pm - 5pm)
- Advance booking on 0141 357 5482 essential, please have voucher and security codes ready
- Not Valid with other offers
Alongside afternoon tea there are other, lesser known mealtimes such as morning humous and evening jelly bean. Add a twist to your tea time with today's Groupon: £16 for an intoxicating afternoon tea for two people at The Blind Pig in a special treat worth £40.
With its vintage-style décor and an interior that could grace the pages of any design magazine, coupled with an emphasis on natural lighting, accentuated only by the elegant twinkling of chandeliers, everything about The Blind Pig oozes class, charm and sophistication. The Speakeasy Bar, which offers guests a luxurious hideaway in which to kick back, is straight from New York circa the 20s and 30s, with a complimentary menu that also seems inspired by the Big Apple.
Groupon holders can catch up and share stories over a vintage teapot filled with delicious alcoholic brews. You'll receive four cocktails, served in classy martini teacups, expertly mixed before your very eyes by a personal mixologist. Drinks are accompanied by a cake stand lined to the brim with sandwiches, cream scones and other teatime treats.