Sharpen up language teaching skill set with this five-module course that includes 40 hours of theoretical online training content
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- £14 for a Teach English to Young Learners (TEYL) online course (82% off)
- Module 1: course introduction | learning a language at primary level | psychological and linguistic preparation | how children learn a language
- Module 2: does younger mean better? | how do children think and learn | approaches to teaching | cross-curricular approach | self-study questions
- Module 3: metacognitive awareness - learning to learn | developing speaking skills | developing listening skills | developing reading skills | developing writing skills | lesson planning | self-study questions
- Module 4: selecting and creating material | songs, chants and games | using stories and storybooks | using technology in the classroom | online helpful links | self-study questions
- Module 5: classroom management | assessment and evaluation | communicating cross-culturally | effective discipline | diversity in the classroom | bullying | classroom | final test
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 31 Aug 2019. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://www.globaltefl.uk.com/index.php?option=com_wkduser&view=globalregform. Enter Groupon voucher and security codes and create a user account to access the course. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Must be 16 or older. Internet connection required. Students must have basic literacy and numeracy skills. includes a course completion certificate. Compatibile with Windows, Mac and iPhone devices. No software included. For any queires, please contact merchant's customer service on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 9 Jun 2017.
About Global Language Training
Global Language Training provides a variety of different courses on teaching English as a foreign language, with online options ranging from 40 to 150 hours' worth of material. Options are also available for courses over weekends or in the classroom, while their website also provides a host of information on locations and support to new and would-be teachers abroad.