Investigate the intriguing disappearance of a spy and piece together the evidence to find her and try to escape
About This Deal
If all participants are in the same household, gather around the screen to work together to break free. If playing over multiple households, one person in the group will screenshare via a video conferencing tool (e.g. Zoom, Google Hangout, Microsoft Teams etc.) while everyone watches and helps solve the riddles and clues to crack the codes. This game is best played on a laptop/computer but you can play on an iPad also.
- What’s included: virtual spy-themed room-escape game for up to six
- Private room-escape game: Participants and their group will make their way through the room without any outsiders
- Available room: Mission Implausible
- Age restrictions: suitable for children aged 11 upwards | under 16s may need assistance at times from an adult to solve the clues
- Average length of game: approximately one hour
- Can be played individually or in teams of up to six players
About Go Escape
Located a short stroll away from Dunfermline Abbey and Palace, Go Escape offers escape room games to locals and visitors alike. Players can revisit the local history with a game of The Auld Grey Toun or attempt to nab Europe's most wanted spy in Mission: Implausible. Mystery aficionados across the UK can also partake in the virtual version of the games.