Budding riders can take advantage of a one-hour introductory lesson, followed by a trek reaching waterfalls, forests and reservoirs
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included: one-hour introductory lesson about riding basics and a horse | one-hour trek over heather-covered mountain tops, through forests and reservoirs, past waterfalls
- Weight restriction: must be under 14.5 stones
- Length of session: two hours in total
- Appropriate for skill levels: all
- What to wear: sturdy shoes with a firm heel, preferably 1-inch thickness; warm clothes and a winter coat
- Age restrictions: must be 8 or older
- £10 extra hour upgrade available; advanced consultation needed
The Fine Print
Expires 31 Oct 2019. Limit 1 per 1 or 2 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Booking required, please call 01873890215; provide Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Must be 8 or over; under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Weight: under 14.5 stones. Valid Mon-Sun, two sessions a day at 10am or 1.30pm. Includes an obligatory one-hour introductory lesson and a one-hour trek. Customers are advised to wear sturdy shoes with a firm heel, preferably 1-inch of thickness. No trainers or Wellingtons with a heel. No jeans or shorts. Please wear warm clothes and a winter coat as it can get cold up in the mountains. Please be aware that there is no mobile phone signal available whilst on the trek. Customers will need to hire a helmet at £1 unless they have their own riding helmet. Please note that to reach the Grange, 10 miles need to be travelled down narrow country roads. Valid for option purchased only.
About Grange Trekking
Established in 1957, Grange Trekking provides a range of equestrian activities, allowing riders to explore the Welsh countryside on horseback. Riding lessons and trekking adventures are available, taking explorers past heather-covered mountains and waterfalls. The Victorian farm on which the centre is situated has a guesthouse equipped with a sitting room and log fire, as well as central heating and rooms with en suite showers. Country-style home-cooked meals are also available.