In a Nutshell
Enriched with aloe and allantoin, this hair inhibitor cream offers a natural solution to unwanted facial and body hair
Today’s Groupon offers Groomarang Back in It Hair Inhibitor Cream 50g, distributed by Global Fulfillment Ltd.
- Unique formula offering a long term, permanent and absolute solution to hair removal
- Can be used on even the most delicate parts of the body
- With regular use, active ingredients can considerably reduce, weaken and delay the regrowth of hair
- Enriched with aloe and allantoin to keep the skin smooth, soothed and nourished
- Capacity: 50g
How to Use:
- Remove the hair by way of the shaving, waxing or other hair removal methods
- Apply the cream thoroughly to the treatment area by massaging it until the cream is completely absorbed into the skin
- Over time, hair can grow back less coarse and dense, and even stop growing altogether
- For optimum results use daily, after bathing and before bedtime
Ingredients: Aqua, Paraffinium Liquidum, Glycerol Monostearate SE, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetyl Stearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Isopropyl Isostearate, Magnesium Silicate, Parfum, Tela, Carbomer, Glycerine, Barbados Aloe (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Extract, Lauryl Isoquinolinium Bromide, Psedoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Polyquaternium-37, Disodium EDTA, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium Sorbate, Sodium Bensoate, Allantoin, Glucose, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol Ethylhexglycerin.
Your order: Order will be dispatched to the delivery address entered at checkout. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Seller Information and queries: Product sold by Global Fulfillment Ltd.
73 Francis Road
B16 8SP Birmingham
West Midlands GB.
For pre-purchase queries contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For post-purchase queries, Returns and our Returns Policy, click here.
Sealed products cannot be returned if the seal is broken unless the product is defective.
Groupon may need to submit phone numbers and email addresses to its suppliers and/or courier companies to assist with the delivery of an order. They will only use those details to contact you to assist in the successful delivery of the order.