Rome: 2 or 3 Nights With Flights For Two from £149 Per Person; Plus Tour from £187 Per Person (Excl. City Tax)
Purchase: Valid for room with 2-person occupancy only. Must purchase 2 Groupons to complete booking. Bookings are non-transferable and non-refundable once confirmed.
Booking: Must book by 20 March 2014. Booking required via Weekender Breaks by phone: 020 8099 6144 (Office hours: Mon-Sat 9am-7pm, Sunday 9am-4pm) or via http://system.weekender-breaks.co.uk//Offer.aspx?DealCode=GPN/Rome-Raganelli-Hotel/1003. Confirmations will be sent out within 7 working days of booking. Agent must be contacted via booking form or with contact details within 48 hours from the time the voucher is purchased.
Important Information: Excludes city tax of €3 per person per night. Entry requirements may be found online via www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/italy/entry-requirements.
Flight Details: Valid for flights from Gatwick and Stansted airports to Leonardo da Vinci–Fiumicino and Ciampino–G. B. Pastine International airports. Includes hand luggage only. Flight departure points, dates and hours are subject to availability and cannot always be guaranteed. Supplements may apply if specific days get over booked. Airport transfers not included.
Stay Details: Valid for stay in standard room for 2 people. Max. 1 additional baby (aged under 2) may stay for free with cot or crib provided.
Valid on option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Occupying a handy position a 12-minute drive from Vatican City, Raganelli Hotel offers four star accommodation in the cosmopolitan city of Rome. Tourists may admire the local area from the rooftop garden while enjoying a chit-chat with friends and sipping a glass of fine wine.
Guests are welcomed to rooms featuring air conditioning, satellite TV, and Wi-Fi, where the modern design comes in the form of minimalistic furnishings.
The first meal of the day, consisting of a buffet breakfast accompanied by coffee specialties, is served in a contemporary setting with bright lights and neutral colour schemes.
After a day full of exploration travellers may relax at the well-equipped bar, decked out in grey and red tones, where the soft background music completes the informal spot.
Groupon's Guide To Rome
From famous historic sites to relatively obscure catacombs, basilicas, fountains and museums, the Eternal City has many things to offer, as city landmarks go hand in hand with vibrant city nightlife.
Passing through old cobblestone streets and ruins, visitors can catch a glimpse of Rome's main attractions such as the Pantheon, one of the best kept classical architecture buildings in the world, the iconic Trevi Fountain and the Vatican Museums. Sweeping views over the city can be captured on film and camera from the Spanish Steps, where holidaymakers can unwind over a prosciutto panini or a gelato after a day of exploring numerous shopping centres and bazaars. Nestled beneath the Vatican walls, the Prati district mixes elegant office buildings with high-end boutiques and public squares, while imposing military barracks and Museo delle Anime dei Defunti provides a unique experience. Tourists can also get a taste of a typical Italian night out by visiting local restaurants, bars and clubs and enjoying a classic pizza or pasta.
Included in all options: Stay for two in a standard double room with breakfast and London flights
Option 1: standard
- £189 per person for 2 nights arriving in April 2014
- £149 per person for 2 nights arriving in May 2014
- £199 per person for 2 nights arriving in June 2014
- £199 per person for 2 nights arriving in July 2014
- £189 per person for 2 nights arriving in September 2014
- £169 per person for 2 nights arriving in October 2014
- £229 per person for 3 nights arriving in April 2014
- £199 per person for 3 nights arriving in May 2014
- £229 per person for 3 nights arriving in June 2014
- £229 per person for 3 nights arriving in July 2014
- £209 per person for 3 nights arriving in September 2014
- £199 per person for 3 nights arriving in October 2014
Option 2: with tour
- £227 per person for 2 nights arriving in April 2014
- £187 per person for 2 nights arriving in May 2014
- £237 per person for 2 nights arriving in June 2014
- £237 per person for 2 nights arriving in July 2014
- £227 per person for 2 nights arriving in September 2014
- £207 per person for 2 nights arriving in October 2014
- £267 per person for 3 nights arriving in April 2014
- £237 per person for 3 nights arriving in May 2014
- £267 per person for 3 nights arriving in June 2014
- £267 per person for 3 nights arriving in July 2014
- £247 per person for 3 nights arriving in September 2014
- £237 per person for 3 nights arriving in October 2014
- Check-in from 2pm; check-out by 11am.
- Pets not permitted.
Raganelli Hotel, Via Aurelia 734/8, 00165 Rome, Italy
- Ciampino–G. B. Pastine International Airport is approx. 30km from the hotel, reachable in about a 30-minute drive.
- Leonardo da Vinci–Fiumicino Airport is approx. 25km from the hotel, reachable in about a 25-minute drive.
An experienced guide will take visitors to some of Vatican's major attractions as well as to some lesser known spots, and provide them with a broad base for understanding the history, architecture, and politics behind them. Saint Peter's Basilica and Square may not be available for visiting on Wednesdays and during religious ceremonies, as they could be closed for papal audiences. Appropriate clothing must be worn in places of worship. Entrance fee for the Vatican Museum is €23.
- Reconfirm details of the tour when booking (Opening hours: Monday to Friday 08.30am-5pm, Saturday 08.30am-2pm; closed on Sundays and on national holidays).
- Includes: entrance to the Basilica of St. Peter.
Raganelli Hotel has an average score of 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor. Customers appreciated the location, roof terrace and room decor.
Details verified 03/03/14. Learn more about Groupon's Merchant Reviews Policy.
For more on Tour Operator partners, see the FAQ