All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed 16 hours ago
· Reviewed 3 days ago
· Reviewed 6 days ago
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- £15 for a chiropractic consultation with one treatment
- £19 for a chiropractic consultation with two treatments
- £25 for a chiropractic consultation with two treatments plus a 20-minute massage
A practitioner at one of the Halsa Care Centres begins with a case study to assess the client’s medical history and discuss any physical discomfort the client may be experiencing. Various neurological, orthopaedic, postural and physical factors are considered. Using the information gained from this process, the practitioner can then perform any necessary chiropractic adjustments at the next session, with the option for one or two follow-up treatments available.
Available locations include:
- Independence House, Windsor,
- Maidenhead Chiropractic and Physiotherapy Clinic, Maidenhead
- Bracknell Clinic, Bracknell
- Halsa Care Centres, Windsor
- Godalming Clinic, Godalming
- New Malden Clinic, New Malden
- Surbiton Plaza ll, Surbiton
- Halsa Care Centres, Marlow
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Booking required by phone, please call 0800 852 7827. Provide coupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. Same day appointments accepted. 48-hour cancellation policy. New customers only. Must be 18 or older. Valid Mon-Fri 8am-8pm, Sat 8am-2pm. Valid for option purchased only. X-ray may be performed if clinically required at an additional charge in clinic. Sports massage will be booked after chiropractic consultation to assess suitability. Sports massage only available in locations with a sports therapist: Windsor, Burnham, Bracknell, Godalming, New Malden, Marlow and Surbiton.
About Halsa Care Centres
Halsa Care Centres specialise in addressing physical discomfort and mobility issues at a number of clinics spread across the South East of England. First-time visitors are given a full evaluation to see if chiropractic care is right for them before they embark on a suitable course of treatment.