In a Nutshell
Complete with various accessories, this practical and powerful hammer drill can come in handy for DIY home renovations and re-modelling
- Rated input power: 1050W
- No-load speed: 0-3000 rpm
- Impact Rate: 0-48000 bpm
- Chuck: 13mm keyed metal chuck
- Max. drilling capacities: steel (10mm), concrete (13mm) and wood (25mm)
- Features aluminium head and ergonomic, soft-grip design
- 2m power cable with BS plug
- Carbon brush (one pair)
- One side handle
- One depth gauge (#45 steel)
- One chuck key
- Three masonry drills
- Three twist drills
- Six 25mm bits
- One-bit holder
Shipping only to the UK Mainland.
The Fine Print
Delivery: £1.99 (not included). Allow 7 working days (Monday to Friday). Shipping only to most of GB mainland.
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Original value: Based on online price as sold by James Russell, checked on 14.08.2019.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.