In a Nutshell
Azalea dwarf collection shrubs will give year-round interest in the garden; ideal for providing exotic colour in spring
- Collection contains a mix of dwarf evergreen azalea plants - red, white, lilac and orange
- Slow-growing and hardy perennials, these compact shrubs make an excellent low maintenance addition to a garden
- Ideal for acid borders and patio containers
- Will flower during April and May
- For best performance plant in dappled shade
- At maturity expect a height and spread: of 90cm (35’’)
- Supplied as pot grown plants in 9cm pots
- Full planting and aftercare instructions will be provided
- For best performance plant in the sun or dappled shade
- Best planted in moist, well-drained soil of loam or sand within an acidic PH balance
- Planting in October or March
- Apply organic matter such as leaf mould and mix it in well to the native soil
- Dig a hole as deep and twice as wide as the root ball applying a generous layer of chipped bark to keep the soil cool and moist
- Water thoroughly and deeply after planting
- Should be watered when the soil surface becomes dry
- Thorough watering should also be undertaken during periods of drought
- During spring, it is recommended to feed azaleas with an ericaceous fertiliser
- Does not require much pruning although it is beneficial to remove dead wood or spent flowers
Images shown are for guidance only of the expected results from plants upon maturity. Different growing conditions may vary results.
Customers should check whether plants are suitable for their homes and gardens before purchasing.
See here for care recommendations for garden products.
The Fine Print
Delivery: £1.99 (not included). Allow 7 working days (Monday to Friday).
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.