In a Nutshell
Loved for blaze of bright scarlet young foliage in spring, this Hardy Photinia Red Robin shrub is available in a pack of 1, 2 or 3 plants
- Baze of bright scarlet young foliage in spring
- Glossy new leaves and crimson stems make a strong contrast with mature green foliage lower
- Eye-catching, two-tone effect
- Spring foliage is complemented by rounded clusters of creamy white flowers
- Versatile: plant in woodland areas and shrubberies for a splash of spring colour
- May also be grown as a low maintenance specimen plant
- Colourful RHS AGM variety will tolerate hard pruning
- In frost-prone areas plant Photinia next to a warm wall or in the shelter of other shrubs
- At maturity expect a height and spread of up to 4m (13’)
- Supplied as pot grown plants in 9cm nursery pots
- Full planting and aftercare instructions will be supplied
Images shown are for guidance only of the expected results from plants upon maturity. Different growing conditions may vary results.
Customers should check whether plants are suitable for their homes and gardens before purchasing.
See here for care recommendations for garden products.
The Fine Print
Delivery: £1.99 (not included). Allow 7 working days (Monday to Friday).
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.