Take advantage of a 1ml dermal filler on the lips or a 2ml injection for the chin, cheeks or tear trough at this Harley Street clinic
About This Deal
- Includes consultation
- Technician qualifications: registered doctor
What is a dermal filler?
Also known as injectable facial filler, this treatment aims to reduce the visibility of fine lines and revitalise the skin.
How does it work?
A soft-tissue filler is injected into the skin in a series of small injections, applied with a fine needle, across a 30- to 60-minute session. Most fillers are composed of proteins, hyaluronic acid or biosynthetic polymers, or a combination of these. Results usually vary depending on the type of skin and filler used.
What areas can be treated?
Available for the cheeks, chin, jawline, tear trough and nose.
What about the aftercare?
Mild redness and swelling may occur, which will eventually fade away with time - usually within a day, but this may last up to one week in some people. Customers are advised to avoid coffee, alcohol, hot drinks and the sun within 24 hours of treatment, and apply cold compresses or ice packs to alleviate the swelling.
- Expires 4 months after purchase.
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts.
- New customers only.
- Booking required by phone on 020 3983 2058, provide Groupon codes. Present Groupon on arrival.
- 72 working-day-hour cancellation policy.
- Must be 18 or older.
- Valid Sat-Sun 10am-4pm.
- Full refund if found unsuitable.
- Not suitable for those suffering from active infections near site of injections, general acute infection, those who have had recent 2-3 months cosmetic surgery or injections with filler at the site of treatment, those allergic to hyaluronic or lidocaine substances, those suffering from depression or body dysmorphic syndrome, or those on cancer medication.
- Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding people.
- Valid for 1 selected area only.
- Valid on option purchased only.
About Harley Street Dermal Fillers
An experienced team invite the beauty buffs of Marylebone and beyond to Harley Street Dermal Fillers, where the outside look is the focus of most treatments. Faces can be revitalised with a series of dermal fillers designed for areas such as the nose, jawline and tear trough.