Visitors can see a series of priest hides and Elizabethan wall paintings at this 14th century moated manor house in Kidderminster
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- £4.95 for an inclusive ticket for one adult (45% off)
- £7.95 for an inclusive ticket for one adult and one child (43% off)
- £9.95 for an inclusive ticket for two adults (45% off)
- £12.95 for an inclusive ticket for two adults and one child (44% off)
£12.95 for an inclusive ticket for a family of five (48% off)
- The ticket allows visitors into the Hall, Malt House Visitor Centre and Gardens and Tea Rooms
- Family ticket is valid for two adults and up to three children
The Fine Print
Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as a gift. Valid for option purchased only. Present Voucher On Arrival No cancellation policy Valid Wednesday to Sunday 11.30 to 4.30 Last entrance to Hall and Tea Room at 3.30pm. Inclusive Ticket allows you into Hall, Malt House Visitor Centre & Gardens and Tea Rooms Valid: from 6th March until 31st May and then 2nd September until 3rd November Excludes: 21st & 22nd April 4th, 5th, 6th, 26th, 27th May 1st, 14th, 15th September 26th, 27th October.
About Harvington Hall
Erected in the 14th and further developed in the 16th century, Harvington Hall is a moated manor house on an island situated in Kidderminster. Visitors have an opportunity to see a series of priest hides and Elizabethan wall paintings, and learn about the life of Roman Catholic families and clergy during the Reformation. Guests can also see a Georgian chapel and enjoy a light lunch or a snack at the Moatside Tearoom before browsing for souvenirs in the on-site gift shop.