Shimmy and shake during one-hour Cuban salsa classes for one, two or four beginners at a choice of eleven locations; with fiesta night entry
What You'll Get
- What’s included: eight beginner classes with a fiesta night ticket
- The classes last 60 minutes
- Instructors from the whole world
- A ticket to a live-band salsa party on Friday included
- See the timetable of classes and locations
Times and locations:
- Monday: Abbey Sports, Leicester
- Monday: Bournbrook & Selly Oak Social Club, Birmingham
- Monday: Wyken Working Mens Club, Coventry
- Monday: The Electric Club, Wolverhampton
- Tuesday: Royal British Legion Wigston, Leicester
- Tuesday: Irish Centre, Birmingham
- Tuesday: Oak House Sports and Social Club, Leamington Spa (7.30 pm - 8.30 pm)
- Tuesday: Waterfall, Derby (7.30 pm - 8.30 pm)
- Wednesday: Abbey Sports, Leicester
- Wednesday: Co-operative Sports Club, Nuneaton
- Wednesday: Bearwood Corks Social Club, Smethwick
- Wednesday: Das Kino Bar, Nottingham
- Thursday: Wesley Hall, Derby
- Thursday: Coventry Massey Ferguson
- Thursday: Birmingham Irish Centre, Birmingham
- Thursday: Britannia Hotel, Nottingham (7.30 pm - 8.30 pm)
- Sunday: Jasmine’s, Leicester
- Sunday: All Saints Centre, Birmingham
- Sunday: Coventry North Warwickshire Sports Club
Sunday: Far Cotton Working Men’s Club, Northampton (6.30 pm - 7.30 pm)
- Rugby: 7 pm - 8 pm Level 1 Beginners Salsa (Mel) every Sunday Night
- Sheffield: 7.30 pm- 8.30 pm Level 1 Beginners Salsa (Laura) every Tuesday Night
- Leeds: 7.30 pm - 8.30 pm Level 1 Beginners Salsa (Tilly) every Tuesday Night
- Bedford: 7.30 pm - 8.30 pm Level 1 Beginners Salsa (Maddy) every Sunday Night
- Milton Keynes: 7.30 pm - 8.30 pm Level 1 Beginners Salsa (Mindaugas /Diana) every Monday Night
Havana Salsa weaves its charisma through the Midlands, providing classes for enthusiastic movers. With the clacking of maracas and infectious rhythms seeping through its doors, they guide dancers in beginner steps through to more experienced twirling. Latin-inspired styles, from Zumba through to bachata, are taught by native instructors, who aim to improve dancers’ confidence, whilst learning a new skill.
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. Must book first class within validity.
Purchase: Limit 1 per 1, 2 or 4 people. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Booking: Required online at https://www.havana-salsa.co.uk/bookings/. 48-hour cancellation policy.
Restrictions: All classes must be taken within an 8 week span. Visit website for course dates http://www.havana-salsa.co.uk/classes/. Must be 18 or older. Must wear comfortable clothing. Please inform instructor if any medical conditions exist before class begins. Valid for beginner classes only. Must sign waiver. Equipment provided. Valid on option purchased only.