Shimmy and shake during one-hour Cuban salsa classes for up to six beginners at a choice of locations
About This Deal
- What’s included: four beginner classes for two, four or six
- The classes last 60 minutes
- Instructors from the whole world
- Available timings and locations:
* Birmingham - Irish Centre: Thu 7.30 p.m.-8.30 p.m.
* Birmingham - All Saints Centre: Sun 7.00 p.m. - 8.00 p.m.
* Coventry - Massey Ferguson Sports and Social Club : Thu 7.30 p.m.-8.30 p.m.
* Coventry - West Indian Social Club: Tue 7.30 p.m. - 8.30 p.m.
* Coventry - Wyken Working Men’s Club: Sun 7.30 p.m.-8.30 p.m. TBC
* Leicester - Nuffield Health and Fitness Centre: Thu 7.15 p.m.-8.15 p.m.
* Leicester City - Abbey Sports & Leisure Club: Mon and Wed 7.15 p.m.-8.15 p.m.
* Leicester City - Candy Stripe Bar: Sun 6.30 p.m.-10.30 p.m.
* Nuneaton Town Centre: Wed 7.30 p.m.-8.30 p.m.
* Selly Oak - Selly Oak Social Club: Mon 7.30 p.m.-8.30 p.m.
* The Elms - Wigston: Tue 7.30-8.30 p.m.
- See the full timetable of classes and locations here
Havana Salsa weaves its charisma through the Midlands, providing classes for enthusiastic movers. With the clacking of maracas and infectious rhythms seeping through its doors, they guide dancers in beginner steps through to more experienced twirling. Latin-inspired styles, from Zumba through to bachata, are taught by native instructors, who aim to improve dancers’ confidence, whilst learning a new skill.
Need To Know
About Havana Salsa
With multiple locations, Havana Salsa aims to bring authentic Latin spirit to the Midlands. The school offers salsa classes for anyone from beginners to advanced dancers. Online classes via Zoom are also available.