Enjoy this afternoon tea made with fresh ingredients and served with edible 24 carat gold Belgian chocolates on vintage bone-china crockery
About This Deal
- Includes: 24 carat gold afternoon tea | optional access to the grounds
- The afternoon tea includes:
- Bottom tier: five finger sandwiches and a slice of baked quiche
- Middle tier: fruit scones served with jam and Devonshire clotted cream
- Top tier: home-style cakes, fruits, marshmallows, chocolate sauce served along with signature 23 carat Gold leaf chocolates
- Drinks: Kenyan coffee or a pot of Healey Dell Tea, brewed from fresh loose tea leaves
- Served in fine bone china
- Valid Thursday - Sunday from 10 a.m. to 4.30 p.m., and on all bank holidays
- Drinks can be added on at an additional cost on the day
- Vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free and halal options available upon request
Gluten-free and vegan options will incur a £1.50 surcharge.
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Booking required at least 24 hours in advance, please call 01706 350 459; provide Groupon code. Bookings via the office line can be done Mon-Fri from 10am to 5pm. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation and rescheduling policy. Valid Thu-Sun from 10am to 4.30pm, and on all bank holidays. Gluten-free and vegan options will incur a £1.50 surcharge. Drinks can be added on at an additional cost on the day. Vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free and halal options available upon request. All dietary requirements must be advised when booking. Valid for option purchased only.
About Healey Dell Heritage Centre & Tea Rooms
Preserving the history and heritage of Healey Dell since 2013, this visitor centre provides a space where locals can enjoy a traditional afternoon tea and an array of light meals. Run and staffed by volunteers, Healey Dell Heritage Centre displays nature, wildlife and history exhibitions and organises activities that aim to tighten the bonds among the local community. The centre has established partnerships with institutions such as local schools, social services and youth organisations.