In a Nutshell
Enriched with hemp seed oil and vitamin E, these foot masks are designed to help deeply moisturise the skin for soothing and softness
Today’s Groupon offers a Pack of Hemp Seed Oil Foot Mask, distributed by Global Fulfillment Ltd.
- 20-minute treatment
- One pack includes two pieces (one for each foot)
- Suitable for vegans
- Enriched with hemp seed oil and Vitamin E to deeply moisturise the skin helping to soothe and soften dry, rough and cracked heels
Ingredients: Aqua, Petrolatum, Squalane, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Dimethiconol/silica Crosspolymer, Cetearyl Glucoside, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Ethylhexyl Isopalmitate, Allantoin, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Disodium EDTA, Parfum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Limonene
How to Use
- Thoroughly wash and dry the feet
- Take out and unfold the treatment boots
- Cut off the top to open the boot
- Place the foot inside, eel off the tab on the adhesive strip to secure the top of the boot around the ankle (adhere the tab to the foot pack only, not the skin)
- Remove the boots after 15-20 minutes and massage any residual lotion into the feet
- If any irritation occurs - remove the pack immediately and discontinue use
- Avoid contact with eyes
- In case the product gets into the eyes, immediately rinse well with water
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a cool dry place
- Use the product immediately after opening to prevent drying out
Your order: Order will be dispatched to the delivery address entered at checkout. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Original price: The original price is based on the online price at Forever Cosmetics from 08.07.2021.
Returns and queries: Product sold by Global Fulfillment Ltd. Registered address: 73 Francis Road B16 8SP Birmingham West Midlands GB. For Returns Policy, click here. For queries contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sealed products cannot be returned if the seal is broken unless the product is defective.
Groupon may need to submit phone numbers and email address to its suppliers and/or courier companies to assist with the delivery of an order. They will only use those details to contact you to assist in the successful delivery of the order.