Duos can start with ham hock terrine, proceed to slow-cooked shoulder of lamb and finish with gypsy tart
About This Deal
- What’s included: a starter, main and dessert for two or four
- Choice of a starter may include: salt and pepper calamari | ham hock terrine
- Choice of a main may include: slow-cooked shoulder of lamb | pan-cooked salmon | gnocchi
- Choice of a dessert may include: gypsy tart | trio of cheeses
- See the menu here
- Valid Wednesday - Saturday midday - 3 p. m.
Housed in a Grade II listed 16th-century building, Hengist is split into two levels. While patrons can enjoy all-day brasserie-style dining downstairs, upstairs they can savour more refined cuisine in both the conservatory and the crystal room, with a Champagne room to boot. Originally converted into a restaurant in 1980, the timber-beamed building has been refurbished to bring the dining experience into the 21st century. Guests can look forward to a menu of British fare with a la carte, breakfast and cocktail menus all available. The eatery is located within a short walk from Aylesford rail station.