Pairs can uphold the British tradition as they enjoy a spread of afternoon snacks, or opt to boost the decadence with a glass of Prosecco
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £19 for afternoon tea for two (52% off)
- £24 for afternoon tea with a glass of Prosecco for two (54% off)
The menu includes:
- Oven-warmed plain and fruit scones with clotted cream and a strawberry preserve
- Sandwiches: cream cheese and cucumber | smoked salmon, crème fraîche and rocket | ham and English mustard | egg and watercress | smoked applewood cheddar and onion chutney
- Sweet bites: coffee cake | lemon drizzle cake | chocolate brownie | French fancies | chocolate-dipped strawberries
- Choice of tea or coffee and an optional glass of Prosecco
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 people, may buy 4 additional as gifts. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Bookings are only to be made online only. Telephone bookings are not accepted. Validity: Mon-Fri. Weekends limited availability.48-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID to consume alcohol. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Menu is subject to change. Must inform of any dietary requirements at least 48 hours prior to booking.
About Highfield Park
Located in the scenic village of Heckfield, Highfield Park takes pride in its countryside setting and the Queen Anne-style manor it occupies. The team provide a wide array of hospitality services, including 58 bedrooms and 15 meeting rooms easily accessible from the M3, M4 and M25 motorways. The on-site restaurant serves up a wide range of meals inspired by British cuisine, as well as lavish afternoon teas.