Guests can feast on a selection Scottish and international starters, mains and desserts; vegetarian options available
What You'll Get
Type of cuisine: fusion of Scottish and international
- What’s included: £50, £100, or £100 toward the menu
- Valid from 3 January 2020, 7 days a week, 5 to 8 p.m.
- Not valid 14 and 15 February 2020
- Choice of starters may include: pan-seared Scottish scallops | baked rosemary and garlic Portobello mushroom | black haggis bonbon | pesto linguine
- Choice of mains may include: vegetable Wellington | Glaswegian chicken curry | 24-hour braised brisket (gf) | 10oz rib-eye steak
- Choice of desserts may include: Irn Bru Baked Alaska | selection of Scottish cheese | coconut and chocolate mousse
- View the menu
The Fine Print
Expires 30 April 2020. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Maximum one voucher per table. Table required back after 2 hours. Booking required at least 24 hours in advance. Book online at http://bit.ly/2QWr4m4; provide Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Under 18's must be accompanied by an adult. Valid for all menus. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. Not exchangeable for cash. Any amount spent above value stated on voucher payable directly to restaurant. Valid from 3 January 2020. Valid 7 days a week, 5-8pm. Excludes 14 and 15 February 2020. Valid for option purchased only.
About Hilton Double Tree Glasgow
Hilton Double Tree Glasgow is situated in the heart of the city, within walking distance of the main shopping district as well as Glasgow Queen Street and Glasgow Central railway stations. Top tourist attractions such as Glasgow City Chambers and Glasgow Cathedral are also nearby. Hotel guests can benefit from 300 guest rooms and suites, each with complimentary WiFi, a 40-inch LCD TV, a work desk, and 24-hour room service. Hilton Double Tree Glasgow also features a health and Leisure club, Brisket Restaurant, Cask Bar, and 11 function rooms. The largest among them, The Grand Ballroom, can seat up to 1,500 guests.