This afternoon tea features a selection of treats served with a tea cocktail, and is followed by a tea blending and brewing experience
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- £12 for afternoon tea with tea art for one (57% off)
- £22 for afternoon tea with tea art for two (61% off)
£42 for afternoon tea with tea art for four (63% off
- The afternoon tea includes: sandwiches, cakes, scones and either a tea cocktail made from loose leaf tea or a protein shake
- Next, participants get to blend and brew their own tea individually
- The experience lasts 150 minutes
Building on the British obsession of a good cuppa, Himalayas Teas offers a wide assortment of black, herbal, fruit, green and white teas in a choice of flavours. Specialist team-members offer advice on making the perfect blend, while also offering training in how to prepare ice teas and cocktails. A variety of accessories are available, with highlights including the Chinese dragon tea set and the egg-shape tea infuser, as well as a choice of tea kits for beginners. The Tea Club host regular tea-tasting sessions, and even a tea cocktail tasting experience, which combines teas with a dash of alcohol.
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase (excl. 25 Dec 2015 - 4 Jan 2016).
Purchase: Limit 1 per 1, 2 or 4 people. May buy 5 additional as a gift.
Booking: Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. 24-hour cancellation policy.
Restrictions: Valid Mon-Sat. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Valid for eat-in only. Valid on option purchased only.