Parents can bring three children aboard HMS Caroline, an over-100-years-old cruiser, now decommissioned and hosting a historical exhibition
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included: entry aboard the must-see floating museum, HMS Caroline, the restored First World War warship
- Be immersed in life onboard this unique vessel, the lone survivor of one of history’s greatest naval engagements, the Battle of Jutland
- The exhibits include Captain’s Quarters, Marines’ Mess and Engine Rooms, all recreated to their look in 1914
- Also experience the new quayside visitor centre and exhibition space dedicated to telling the personal stories of those who served on the ‘Carry’
- Soak up the atmosphere as you find out about communication at sea in the Signal School
- Students will be asked to present ID.
- Onsite café: open daily from 10:30 am to 4:30pm in the authentic galley
- Step-free access available but dependent on tides
- Free parking for visitors
- Titanic Quarter Station is the nearest station
- Metro Services 26, 26B, 26C and Airport Express 600A / 600B
The Fine Print
Expires 30 Nov 2019. Excludes 15 September.
Purchase: Limit 1 per 1, 4 or 5 people, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Senior tickets are for those over 65; child tickets valid for ages 5 to 15.
Booking: No booking required. Present Groupon on arrival.
Restrictions: No dogs except assistance dogs. Valid Mon-Sun; last admission 4pm. Excludes entry for special events. Please be advised that heels smaller than the diameter of a 2-pence piece cannot be worn on board. At high tides, access for wheelchair users can be difficult. It is recommended wheelchair users avoid visiting 60 minutes either side of high tide. Visit Tide Tables https://www.belfast-harbour.co.uk/tide-tables/ to check tide times. Tours are self-guided. Students will be asked to present ID. Family tickets are only valid for children, not students. Valid for option purchased only. Terms and conditions apply, visit https://www.nmrn.org.uk/exhibitions-projects/hms-caroline.
About HMS Caroline
HMS Caroline is a century-old cruiser hosting a naval war history museum. The ship is moored in a dock in Belfast's famous Titanic Quarter, open for visitors of all ages. The exhibition includes historical crew quarters as well as modern, virtual, interactive exhibits.