In a Nutshell
Featuring dark blue-green foliage, these fully hardy perennials aim to produce white flowers in late spring/summer
- Often cut and brought into the home for Christmas
- Fully hardy perennials
- Easy to grow
- Low maintenance
- Dark blue-green foliage
- Produce white flowers in late spring/summer
- Colder it becomes in the winter, the more protective protein they produce, and this will slowly start to turn the leaves blue
- Hollies like well-drained soil in sun or part-shade
- Add some peaty compost to the container or soil
- Only give them a light prune to shape as needed and at the same time remove any dead wood which naturally occurs with all trees
- Feed with a general-purpose fertilizer once a month from April to July
- Holly Blue Prince is a male variety
- Supplied in 9cm pot
- Dimensions when fully grown: 200cm (H) x 100cm (S)
Images shown are for guidance only of the expected results from plants upon maturity. Different growing conditions may vary results.
Customers should check whether plants are suitable for their homes and gardens before purchasing.
See here for care recommendations for garden products.
The Fine Print
Delivery: £1.99 (not included). Allow 7 working days (Monday to Friday).
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.