Singles or pairs can sit down to this quintessentially British meal with a choice of small or large fish and chips and a drink
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- £7.95 for a choice of small fish and chips with a drink for one (up to 50% off)
- £12.95 for a choice of small fish and chips with a drink for two (up to 60% off)
- £9.95 for a choice of large fish and chips for one (up to 29% off)
- £15.95 for a choice of large fish and chips for two (up to 43% off)
- £11.95 for a choice of large fish and chips with a drink for one (up to 46% off)
- £19.95 for a choice of large fish and chips with a drink for two (up to 55% off)
Choice of fish and chips includes: classic panko breadcrumbs | Cajun in panko breadcrumbs | sea bream in lemon and basil tempura | fish and chips of the month
Choice of drink includes: soft drinks | Pink Lama Merlot | Ochoa Tempranillo | Harbour Lager | Thornbridge AM:PM
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 1 or 2 people, may buy 2 additional as gifts. May be repurchased every 30 days. Mandatory booking required 24 hours in advance. Check availability here and book here; provide Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Valid for fish and chips (size and value depending on option purchased) and a drink up to £8 per person. Valid for option purchased only.
About Hook Camden Town
Originated as a small market stall in Dublin, Hook Camden Town serves up an array of traditional bites which are given a modern twist. The team of passionate chefs put emphasis on quality ensuring that all dishes are prepared on-site from fresh and locally-sourced produce. Their speciality is fish and chips seasoned with hand-crafted herbs. All meals may be accompanied by a selection of wines, craft beers and soft drinks. What Hook Camden Town also promotes is sustainability and responsible operating, reflected in a form of corn-starch cutlery and reclaimed wood service boxes used in the eatery.