Two visitors can indulge in a lavish afternoon tea complete with a glass of Perrier-Jouet Champagne and use the hotel’s spa facilities
What You'll Get
- What’s included: a glass of chilled Perrier-Jouet Champagne | raisin and plain scones with Devonshire clotted cream and jams | selection of Miniature Fancies | tea and coffee | selection of finger sandwiches
- Finger sandwiches may include: salmon with cream cheese | cream cheese and cucumber | chicken with wholegrain mustard mayonnaise | roasted vegetables with cream cheese
- Valid Monday - Sunday
- £5 surcharge per person payable to the merchant for Friday, Saturday and Sunday bookings
- Spa facilities include: hot tub | steam room | gym
- 10% off spa treatments booked on the day
Where to enjoy traditional British cuisine and relax at a spa at the same time? Visit the Hotel Rafayel in Battersea and take advantage of this afternoon tea deal. Designed by architect James Burland, the establishment takes pride in combining five-star quality with environmental awareness. Guests can pop in from Monday to Sunday and admire the steel, glass and timber building before tucking into a selection of sandwiches and treats accompanied by a glass of Champagne.
Visitors can then unwind and leave their troubles behind in a hot tub and steam room, and work towards their fitness goals at the gym. In addition, customers making an appointment using this Hotel Rafayel voucher can receive a 10% discount on beauty treatments booked on the same day.
The Fine Print
About Hotel Rafayel
Banyan on the Thames is located within the five star Hotel Rafayel. Situated by the river, the restaurant provides al fresco dining on its riverside roof terrace, while serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, alongside afternoon tea and weekend brunches. The extensive grill based menu caters to a range of dietary requirements, aiming to provide something for everyone.