Up to six can team up to uncover the secret of the legendary magician’s disappearance
About This Deal
- Available rooms: Houdini’s Last Secret
- Age restrictions:
- Suitable for players 12+ ys old
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18 in all games
- Children aged 12–16 may play without an adult providing the adult remains on site throughout the visit
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Valid Mon–Thu 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. only
- For queries: contact by phone at 0800 999 1996 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Houdini's Escape Room
Located in 12 cities across the UK and available also on the internet, Houdini's Escape Rooms invite families and groups of friends to join the puzzling adventures and solve the riddles to score a win and have fun together. Players can choose from a number of themes based on famous characters and locations such as the Titanic, the Alcatraz, Houdini or Sherlock Holmes.