Up to four patrons can sip on coffee and savour Moroccan breakfast including a three-dip platter with pitta or hot Moroccan flatbread
About This Deal
- Available for takeaway during the lockdown or eat-in after the lockdown
- Type of cuisine: Moroccan breakfast
- What’s included: one breakfast item and coffee each for up to four
- Breakfast may include: porridge or granola with milk or Greek yoghurt | hot Moroccan flatbread with honey and amlo | amlo and banana on two sourdough slices | three-dip platter with pitta bread
- Coffee may include: mocha | cappuccino | latte | flat white | macchiato
- Takeaway available during the lockdown Monday - Thursday 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Eat-in available after lockdown Monday - Saturday 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Please note that the availability of this service will be affected by Government-mandated lockdowns.
Need To Know
About House of Morocco
Located a short walk from King's Cross railway station, House of Morocco brings an array of exotic flavours to London. Specialising in Moroccan-inspired cuisine, the eatery serves an array of everyday breakfasts, brunches and lunches. Meals can be complemented with a range of carefully selected coffee blends, mint tea, juices and smoothies. The venue also serves as a Moroccan homeware boutique, with a variety of artisan handmade pottery, rugs and cushions available for purchase.