In a Nutshell
Ideal as a cut flower, this Hyacinth plant produces clusters of star-shaped, fragrant, purple-blue blooms with white edges in spring
- Bright and eye-catching Hyacinth
- In spring produces clusters of star-shaped, fragrant, purple-blue blooms with white edges
- Suitable for growing in pots and containers
- Prefers sun or part shade in well-drained soil
- Deer resistant
- Hardy bulbous perennial
- Ideal as a cut flower
- Easy to grow, ideal for beginners
- Supplied as bulbs
- Size at maturity: 25cm
How to plant:
- Dig a hole that is approximately 15cm deep and 5-8cm wide, placing plants gently into the planting area, providing a thorough watering once in place.
- Mulch the area surrounding Hyacinthus for frost protection
- As flowers start to fade, stalks may be cut, leaving the foliage in place until it eventually dries out
- Propagate by removing offsets in the summer when plants are dormant
Images shown are for guidance only of the expected results from plants upon maturity. Different growing conditions may vary results.
Customers should check whether plants are suitable for their homes and gardens before purchasing.
See here for care recommendations for garden products.
The Fine Print
Delivery: £1.99 (not included). Allow 7 working days (Monday to Friday).
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Original value: Based on online price as sold by Hayloft, checked on 05.09.2019.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.