In a Nutshell
Ideal for pots and containers or for growing in beds and borders, hydrangea is easy to grow and fuss-free, flowering every summer.
- Mop head variety
- Colour changing flowers
- Flowers start pink/green and then turn red, getting darker through the season
- Ideal for pots and containers or for growing in beds and borders
- Dark green foliage
- Flowers from July to September
- Perrenial - flowering every summer
- For best results plant in full sun or part shade
- Delivered as 9cm plants
- Grows to approx. 120cm (height and spread)
- Slightly smaller if grown in a container
- Feed twice a year using a slow release fertiliser in Spring and Autumn
- Keep well watered as Hydrangeas do not like to be dry
Images shown are for guidance only of the expected results from plants upon maturity. Different growing conditions may vary results.
Customers should check whether plants are suitable for their homes and gardens before purchasing.
See here for care recommendations for garden products.
Not available for Channel Islands.
The Fine Print
Delivery: £1.99 (not included). Allow 7 working days (Monday to Friday). Not available for Channel Islands.
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Original value: Based on online price as sold by plants 2 gardens, checked on 04.07.2019.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.