What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- £37 for a three-course meal with a sparkling aperitif and a 40-minute IceBar experience with a choice of cocktail for one (up to 36% off)
- £74 for a three-course meal with a sparkling aperitif and a 40-minute IceBar experience with a choice of cocktail for two (up to 36% off)
- £148 for a three-course meal with a sparkling aperitif and a 40-minute IceBar experience with a choice of cocktail for four (up to 36% off)
£222 for a three-course meal with a sparkling aperitif and a 40-minute IceBar experience with a choice of cocktail for six (up to 36% off)
- 40-minute cold sensory experience at the Icebar may follow or preceed the meal.
- Parts of interior, including tables and glasses, are from Torne River shipped from Sweden
- Visitors will be greeted with a designer thermal cape with a hood and gloves.
- View the full food menu
- View the full cocktail menu
- View the signature cocktail menu
The Fine Print
Expires 31 July 2017. Limit 2 per 1, 2, 4 or 6 people, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Booking required. Bookings can be made up to 35 days in advance. Limited Saturday availability. Call +442074788910; quote Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour rescheduling policy; 1 reschedule permitted. Bookings are non-refundable. Under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult. Customers must be 18 or older with valid ID for alcohol. Valid for option purchased only. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Entire redeemable value of the voucher must be used in a single visit. 40-minute Icebar experience may be redeemed before or after meal, dependent on time of visit, and will be confirmed by Icebar reservations staff at time of booking. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to booking time; late arrival time may result in a reduced session time or service. Ice bar London reserves the right to reschedule timings of table bookings and/or Icebar sessions if guests are late. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their regular menu price. Menu items subject to change based on seasonal availability or market change. Voucher not valid when seasonal special offers or custom menus are in operation. Please contact the merchant directly for further information. Maximum eight guests per table visit. Please advise of special dietary requirements upon booking and must be highlighted to the server upon redemption. A discretionary service charge of 12.5% will be added to the final restaurant bill covering three courses of the offer plus any additional food or beverage purchases. Restaurant opening times Tue-Fri 5.45pm-10.15pm, Sat 12pm-2.30pm. ICEBAR Tue-Thurs and Sun 5pm-10.15pm, Fri 5.45pm-11.45pm and Sat 11am-4.15pm. Verified using our merchant's website on 18 Apr 2017.
About ICEBAR London
A cold sensory experience where the walls, bar, tables and even each guest's own personal glass are made from crystal clear ice, ICEBAR London is the UK’s only permanent bar made of ice and is kept at -5°C all year round. Once a year the entire bar is completely transformed with a new design theme and layout by a team of skilled ice designers and sculptors, using new ice from the Torne River in northern Sweden. With each new design, the designers build on the tradition of groundbreaking innovation and style for which ICEBAR has become famous. Enjoy all new seasonal menu designed by lead chef Dimitry Rode (previously Galvin at Windows and Marcus) including a seabass ceviche, maple glazed salmon baked in bark and a fabulous Iberico presa, known as the Wagyu of pork, finished in the coal oven for even more flavour.