Visitors of all ages can enjoy an ice skating session at the ice rink located in the seaside town of Weston-super-Mare
What You'll Get
- What’s included: 45-minute ice skating session for up to four
- Small children must be able to walk confidently unassisted and be capable of supporting themselves on the skating aids
- Children aged 8 and under must always be accompanied on the ice by a ticket-holding adult
- Under 16s may skate without a parent or guardian on the ice but must always be supervised from a public viewing area
- Skate hire included: from baby size 4, double-bladed skate, up to an adult size 16
A limited number of skating aids are for children under the height of 1.4 metres and can be purchased for £4 from the Box Office
- Other on-site activities include Alpine Themed Lodge Bar & Restaurant, Santa’s Grotto and rides
The Fine Print
Expires 12 Dec 2019. Limit 2 per 1, 2 or 4 people, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Mandatory booking required 24 hours in advance. Check availability here and book here. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. Valid for option purchased only. Please check venue visitor terms and conditions.
Based at The Tropicana, a Weston-super-Mare's seafront iconic landmark, Icescape opens its doors in October and remains open until January. The venue transforms into a winter wonderland where family and friends are able to skate on one of the UK's largest winter ice rinks. Come rain or shine, skaters can take to the ice on the undercover rink decorated with sparkly festive lights. Alpine-themed Lodge Bar and Restaurants invites patrons before or after their sessions for a quick snack or a hot beverage. The covered seating area provides a great view of the rink for those who enjoy watching the action.