Guests can avail a mud treatment with four hours of spa access for a spot of relaxation at Heathrow terminal five
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- £32 for a spa entry with Serail mud treatment for one (up to 64% off)
- £60 for a spa entry with Serail mud treatment for two (up to 64% off)
£69 for a spa entry with Serail mud treatment and a glass of bubbly for two (up to 62% off)
- A 45-minute Serail mud treatment sees bodies coated with a moisturising mixture of scented mud, chalk, cleansing salts and mineral oils. Once they’ve covered themselves, customers can let the mask get to work in an ambient room, after which they’ll enjoy a steam bath, all designed to leave skin feeling soft
- 20% discount available on any further treatments when booked along with spa day
- Includes parking for 8 hours in the Hilton car park
- Towel and slippers are complimentary
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 1 or 2 people, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Booking required 7 days in advance, please call 0175 376 6476; quote Groupon code. Present printed Groupon on arrival. No cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with valid ID. Valid for option purchased only. Cannot be applied to existing bookings. Only available at Imagine Spa, part of Hilton London Heathrow Terminal 5. Postcode for sat nav: SL3 0FF. Not suitable for pregnant women. 45 min per mud treatment. Customers who choose mud treatment for one are allowed to stay in the spa for up to 4 hours. May not be used in conjunction with any other offers. The offers on the Imagine Spa site are not applicable for Groupon customers. Imagine Spa cannot guarantee the availability of additional treatments when booked on the day. Robes are available for a £4 surcharge. Excludes Go Figure toning treatment, Work It Out massage and Champagne and truffle facial.
About Imagine Spa - Hilton Hotel
Imagine Spa is home to a host of facilities that provide a spot for dedicated pampering. A salt grotto, steam room and hydrotherapy pool can be found within the thermal suite, while treatment rooms feature a range of options from waxing to manicures. Specially designed packages can also be arranged for hen parties and mother-and-daughter days, with everything taking place within the four-star Hilton Hotel near the new Terminal 5 at Heathrow Airport.