In a Nutshell
This microphone features an advanced sound chipset, cardioid design and high sound sensitivity, ideal for singing, speech and voice over
- Can be used for vocals, VoIP, stage performance, gaming, chatting, recording, broadcasting, podcasting and webcasting
- Plug-and-Play: simply plug the USB cable into the device and select microphone as the input in the setting
- Can pick up sound accurately within 2m away from the microphone
- Produces clear smooth and HiFi crisp sound without static noise
- 180° adjustable tripod
- Tripod with anti-skip silicone rubber foot pads
- Windscreen pop filter
- Abrasion-resistant * Frequency Response: 100Hz-16000Hz
- Sensitivity: - 42±3dB (1.5V，680KΩ; 0dB = 1V / Pa,1KHz)
- Output Impedance: <680Ω
- Sensitivity reduction: Within 3dB at 1V
- S/N Ratio: >58dB
- Work voltage range: 1-10V
- Standard work voltage: 1.5V
- Maximum sound pressure level: 110dB
- Current consumption: <0.5mA
- Material: aluminum alloy, iron steel and plastic
- Microphone clip diameter: 3cm
- Pop filter diameter: 10cm
- Iron steel length: 20cm
- Audio cable: 158cm
- Maximum distance from filter to microphone: 6.5cm
- Microphone size: 3cm (L) x 3cm (W) x 14.5cm (H)
- Microphone weight: 123g
- Tripod size: 5cm (L) x 5cm (W) x 19cm (H)
- Tripod extended height: 15cm
- Tripod weight: 115g
- Package size: 25cm (L) x 11cm (W) x 6.5cm (H)
- Package weight: 367g
- Includes user manual
The Fine Print
Dear customer, following the implementation of restrictive measures by the UK government aimed to contain the spread of Covid-19 (also known as Coronavirus), deliveries may suffer delays throughout the United Kingdom.
Delivery: £1.99 (not included). Allow 7 working days (Monday to Friday).
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.
Groupon may need to submit phone numbers and email address to its suppliers and/or courier companies to assist with the delivery of an order. They will only use those details to contact you to assist in the successful delivery of the order.