All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- £39.95 for a sushi Dim Sum afternoon tea with a glass of bubbly for two (50% off)
Afternoon tea includes:
- Two glasses of house fizz
- Choice of pot of oriental tea to share
- Dragon Roll (1/2 portion): Inamo’s signature dish; crunchy tempura shrimp, creamy avocado and a touch of mayo; 8 pieces
- Red Dragon Roll (v) (1/2 portion); red peppers, crunchy cucumber and smooth avocado; 8 pieces (vegan)
- Garden Roll (v): asparagus, avocado, mizuna and carrot roll; 10 pieces (vegan)
- Sushi Bites: Scottish salmon, fresh tuna in baby gem leaves, with tobiko and wasabi yuzu soy dressing; 4 pieces
- Duck Gyoza: dumplings filled with duck; 3 pieces
- Vegetable Gyoza (v): Dumplings filled with tender vegetables; 3 pieces
- Chocolate Fizz Fondue (v): strawberry, marshwallow and brownie pieces served with melted chocolate and popping candy to dip
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 people, may buy 1 additional as gift. Maximum 10 customers per booking. Valid only for option purchased. Booking required, please email email@example.com for Camden, Soho or Covent Garden; provide coupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Must be 16 or older. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. All food must be consumed at the table. Set menu subject to seasonal change. Valid Fri 4pm-6pm, Sat 2pm-6pm and Sun 3pm-9pm in Camden. Valid Fri 4pm-5.30pm, Sat 4pm-5pm and Sun midday-10.30pm in Covent Garden. Valid Fri 4pm-5.30pm, Sat 4pm-5pm and Sun midday-10.30pm. Not valid for 14.02.2019. Discretionary service charge of 12.5% in Soho and Covent Garden, and 10% in Camden applies. For further queries, please call 02033252100 for Camden, or 02074840500 for Soho or Covent Garden.
inamo is a Pan-Asian restaurant and bar concept with three central locations in Camden, Soho and Covent Garden. Guests can order their meal, customise their virtual tablecloths, play games such as pong and memory, and colour or draw directly on the table surface. The menu offers a wide selection of flavours from across Japan, China, Thailand, and Korea, as well as an extensive drinks and wine list, alongside a selection of beer and sake. The Covent Garden branch combines the calming elements of South Asia’s nature with the use of technology and light. At inamo Camden, guests can enjoy a heated al fresco garden with a 30-feet living wall and roof terrace and 5 pop-up igloos in their Winter Garden for a festive celebration. The Soho venue, which is the group’s pioneer, is ideal for all manner of occasions including gaming events in their new private Games Room, which has over 150 games for popular consoles running the gamut from Atari Gold to PS4. Guests can play, drink, eat, sing, watch TV and even project content onto the walls.