Patrons can spin on a choice of up to four cocktails featuring kiwi daiquiri, Japanese gin and tonic and secret herb garden
What You'll Get
- What’s included: choice of three or four Japanese-style cocktails
- Cocktails are served Monday - Saturday midday - 9 p.m., Sunday 3 p.m. - 9 p.m.; last seating in outside areas is 9 p.m.
- Choice of cocktails may include: kiwi daiquiri | Japanese gin and tonic | secret herb garden | chilli chocolate orange martini | cranberry sparkle | blood orange spritz
- View the menu
- Clients can sit in an outside Secret Garden area with private pagoda and gazebos
- For the facts, see drinkaware.co.uk.
The Fine Print
inamo is a Pan-Asian restaurant and bar concept with three locations in Camden, Soho and Covent Garden. Guests can order their meals, customise their virtual tablecloths, play games such as pong and memory, and colour or draw directly on the table. The menu offers a wide selection of flavours from across Japan, China, Thailand and Korea, as well as an extensive drinks and wine list, plus a selection of beer and sake. The Covent Garden branch combines the calming elements of South Asia's nature with the use of technology and light. At inamo Camden, guests can enjoy an alfresco dining and drinking area complete with a pagoda and birdcage gazebo pods, festooned with ivy, wisteria and twinkling lights. The Soho venue, which is the group's pioneer, can host all sorts of occasions, including gaming events in their private games room, which has over 150 games for popular consoles running the gamut from Atari Gold to PS4. Guests can play, drink, eat, sing, watch TV and even project content onto the walls.