Enjoy sushi and Asian tapas tasting experience in a pop-up dome furnished with sheepskin rugs, fairy lights, their own heaters and speakers
What You'll Get
- Type of food: Sushi and Pan-Asian
- What’s included: four dishes from the set menu per person
- Valid Sun-Thu midday - 8.30 p.m., Fri midday - 5 p.m. at Camden location only
A set menu includes:
- Sichuan Chicken: Hot & spicy chicken with chilli garlic sauce, ginger, onion and peppers
- Yuzu Pork Belly: Pork belly drizzled with a more-ish yuzu dressing
- Scallop Popcorn: Queen scallops in light tempura, served with sriracha mayo
- Beef tataki: seared bavette rare steak with ponzu and yuzu miso truffle sauce
- Crispy Chicken Wonton: Crispy chicken wontons served with sweet chilli sauce, 6 pieces
- Vegetable Dumplings (v): Mixed vegetables in spinach wrapper, served with dipping sauce. 4 pieces.
- Ponzu Tofu (v): Tofu rolled in fresh coriander, with mustard cress, ginger and ponzu dressing. Served cold.
- Korean BBQ Ribs: Tender pork ribs smothered in a more-ish BBQ sauce. 4 pieces.
- Sweet Potato and Soba Fries (v): Japanese take on sweet potato fries, with a wasabi mayo dip
- Miso and Lime Caramelised Cashews: Caramelised cashews with crushed dried chilli and miso
- Shishito Peppers (v): Scorched shishito peppers with olive oil and sea salt
- Spicy Aubergine (v): Aubergine with spring onion in Thai sweet chilli sauce
- Chilli Tofu (v): Crispy tofu with mixed bell peppers and onion, glazed in inamo chilli sauce
- Flamed Edamame (v): Edamame flambéed in sake
- Seared Salmon Maki: Seared Scottish salmon, crunchy cucumber and cream cheese; 8 pieces
- Red Dragon Roll (v): Red peppers, crunchy cucumber and smooth avocado. The vegetarian sibling to our Dragon Roll. 8 pieces.
- Chicken and Vegetable Dumpling: Round dumplings filled with chicken, & mixed vegetables, served with dipping sauce
- Summer Roll: Prawn, broccoli, mint, cucumber, and mixed leaves, in rice paper, served with wasabi yuzu soy dressing
- Sweet and Salty Asian Popcorn (v)
- Spicy Tuna Gunkan: Tangy tuna, sesame, and pea shoots, served with sriracha; 6 pieces
- Garden Roll (v): Asparagus, avocado, mizuna and carrot roll. 10 pieces
- Salmon Tataki with Lime Marmalade: Scottish salmon, topped with ponzu dressing, and tart lime marmalade. 9 pieces.
- Prawn Crackers: Crispy prawn crackers, with a sweet chilli dipping sauce
- Spicy Salmon Gunkan: Spicy salmon, sesame, and togarashi, served with kenko mayo sriracha 6 pieces
- Miso Soup: Traditional Japanese soup with spring onion, seaweed & tofu, served in a bowl to sip from
- Veg Miso Soup (v): A vegetarian version of the traditional Japanese soup with spring onion, seaweed & tofu, served in a bowl to sip from
- Steamed rice
The Fine Print
Expires 30 Apr 2020. Limit 1 per 1 or 2 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Booking required, please call 020 7484 0500 or email email@example.com; provide Groupon security code. Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Must be 16 or older. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Valid for a set menu only. Set menu subject to seasonal change. Domes may be shared. All food must be consumed at the table. Valid Sun-Thu midday-8.30pm, Fri midday-5pm. Excluded dates: 14 Feb and 15 Feb 2020. Valid for option purchased only. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
inamo is a Pan-Asian restaurant and bar concept with three locations in Camden, Soho and Covent Garden. Guests can order their meals, customise their virtual tablecloths, play games such as pong and memory, and colour or draw directly on the table. The menu offers a wide selection of flavours from across Japan, China, Thailand and Korea, as well as an extensive drinks and wine list, plus a selection of beer and sake. The Covent Garden branch combines the calming elements of South Asia's nature with the use of technology and light. At inamo Camden, guests can enjoy an alfresco dining and drinking area complete with a pagoda and birdcage gazebo pods, festooned with ivy, wisteria and twinkling lights. The Soho venue, which is the group's pioneer, can host all sorts of occasions, including gaming events in their private games room, which has over 150 games for popular consoles running the gamut from Atari Gold to PS4. Guests can play, drink, eat, sing, watch TV and even project content onto the walls.