Up to four guests can indulge in pan-Asian cuisine and sample eight different dishes while sipping on a glass of house bubbly
What You'll Get
- Type of cuisine - Pan-Asian: Japanese, Chinese, Korean & Thai
- What’s included: choice of eight dishes from a set menu
Valid 7 days a week
- Sichuan Chicken: Hot & spicy chicken with chilli garlic sauce, ginger, onion and peppers
- Yuzu Pork Belly: Pork belly drizzled with a more-ish yuzu dressing
- Scallop Popcorn: Queen scallops in light tempura, served with sriracha mayo
- Beef tataki: seared bavette rare steak with ponzu and yuzu miso truffle sauce
- Crispy Chicken Wonton: Crispy chicken wontons served with sweet chilli sauce, 6 pieces
- Vegetable Dumplings (v): Mixed vegetables in spinach wrapper, served with dipping sauce. 4 pieces.
- Ponzu Tofu (v): Tofu rolled in fresh coriander, with mustard cress, ginger and ponzu dressing. Served cold.
- Korean BBQ Ribs: Tender pork ribs smothered in a more-ish BBQ sauce. 4 pieces.
- Sweet Potato and Soba Fries (v): Japanese take on sweet potato fries, with a wasabi mayo dip
- Miso and Lime Caramelised Cashews: Caramelised cashews with crushed dried chilli and miso
- Shishito Peppers (v): Scorched shishito peppers with olive oil and sea salt
- Spicy Aubergine (v): Aubergine with spring onion in Thai sweet chilli sauce
- Chilli Tofu (v): Crispy tofu with mixed bell peppers and onion, glazed in inamo chilli sauce
- Flamed Edamame (v): Edamame flambéed in sake
- Seared Salmon Maki: Seared Scottish salmon, crunchy cucumber and cream cheese; 8 pieces
- Red Dragon Roll (v): Red peppers, crunchy cucumber and smooth avocado. The vegetarian sibling to our Dragon Roll. 8 pieces.
- Chicken and Vegetable Dumpling: Round dumplings filled with chicken, & mixed vegetables, served with dipping sauce
- Summer Roll: Prawn, broccoli, mint, cucumber, and mixed leaves, in rice paper, served with wasabi yuzu soy dressing
- Sweet and Salty Asian Popcorn (v)
- Spicy Tuna Gunkan: Tangy tuna, sesame, and pea shoots, served with sriracha; 6 pieces
- Garden Roll (v): Asparagus, avocado, mizuna and carrot roll. 10 pieces
- Salmon Tataki with Lime Marmalade: Scottish salmon, topped with ponzu dressing, and tart lime marmalade. 9 pieces.
- Prawn Crackers: Crispy prawn crackers, with a sweet chilli dipping sauce
- Spicy Salmon Gunkan: Spicy salmon, sesame, and togarashi, served with kenko mayo sriracha 6 pieces
- Miso Soup: Traditional Japanese soup with spring onion, seaweed & tofu, served in a bowl to sip from
- Veg Miso Soup (v): A vegetarian version of the traditional Japanese soup with spring onion, seaweed & tofu, served in a bowl to sip from
- Steamed rice
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Max. 10 people per booking. Booking required, please email email@example.com; provide Groupon security code. Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Must be 16 or older. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Valid for a set menu only. The glass of bubbly can be substituted for a pint of Kirin, a glass of wine or a soft drink. Seating time: 90 minutes for 1-6 people, 105 minutes for 7-10 people. inamo Camden: valid Mon-Sat midday-11pm, Sun midday-10pm. inamo Covent Garden: valid Mon-Wed 5pm-11pm, Thu midday-11pm, Fri-Sat midday-11pm (excluding 5pm-9pm on Friday evenings and 5pm-9.30pm on Saturday evenings), Sun midday-10pm. inamo Soho: valid Mon-Wed 5pm-11pm, Thu midday-11pm, Fri-Sat midday-11pm (excluding 5pm-9pm on Friday evenings and 5pm-9.30pm on Saturday evenings) Sun midday-10pm. All venues exclude Valentine's day and New Year's Eve. A discretionary service charge will be applied to the final bill - 12.5% in Soho and Covent Garden and 10% in Camden. Valid for option purchased only. Nor valid in conjunction with any other offer.
Inamo is a Pan-Asian restaurant and bar concept with three central locations in Camden, Soho and Covent Garden. Guests can order their meal, customise their virtual tablecloths, play games such as pong and memory, and colour or draw directly on the table surface. The menu offers a wide selection of flavours from across Japan, China, Thailand, and Korea, as well as an extensive drinks and wine list, alongside a selection of beer and sake. The Covent Garden branch combines the calming elements of South Asia’s nature with the use of technology and light. At inamo Camden, guests can enjoy a Secret Garden al fresco dining and drinking area with exclusive pagoda and for birdcage gazebo pods, festooned with ivy, wisteria and twinking lights. The Soho venue, which is the group’s pioneer, is ideal for all manner of occasions including gaming events in their new private Games Room, which has over 150 games for popular consoles running the gamut from Atari Gold to PS4. Guests can play, drink, eat, sing, watch TV and even project content onto the walls.